Monday, December 20, 2010

back with my everyday makeup routine

after i've cleansed my face and done my proactiv routine this is what happens:
1. put on my Neutrogena Healthy Defense daily moisturizer SPF 50
2. curl my lashes with my Shu uemura curler
3. conceal my problem areas with my cinema secrets foundation palette
4. powder my face with my MUFE duo matte powder foundation
5. MASCARA (my love.) i'm currently and loving Apple Pink and Green Mascara (my fav... i've used a GREAT number of different mascaras but this is the only one that holds my curls and gives intense volume after 2 coats. only problem is that it smudges a bit)
6. put on my brows (most important part) i use 3 products:
SPRING HEART Long Lasting Eyebrow Pencil Light Brown
any brow powder i get my hands on (ex. from Missha, Bobbi Brown)
SheLaq by Benefit to make sure the brows are still there by the end of the day
7. line my eyes with by bobbi brown long-wear gel liner in chocolate shimmer ink (beautiful color and not as harsh as black)
9. sculpt the face with HOOLA by benefit
8. blush blush blush
10. put on half lashes
11. moisturize the lips with my honey salve from MAC
12. go over the eyeliner once more to make sure its even and neat
13. one more layer of mascara
14. powder t-zone again just to make sure i'm super matte cus im a super freak that way =)

DONE. whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment